Helping communities create aesthetically-pleasing, safe and environmentally-friendly places with lasting value is a primary focus of our community development group. Our civil engineers, urban planners and landscape architects work daily to plan and create sustainable human environments by offering comprehensive land development and urban planning services ranging from due diligence and master planning all the way through design and construction. Whether it’s a residential community, a new city park, commercial complex, industrial site, or institutional facility, our team of professionals have the experience and technical expertise to bring your community project to fruition.
Our approach is direct – focused on implementation
Additionally, WK Dickson also has on staff a group of specialized planning and landscape architecture experts specializing in sustainable solutions for transit-oriented development, transportation corridor enhancement planning and design, neighborhood revitalization, redevelopment master planning, urban design guidelines, and code review..
Areas of expertise include:
- Master Planning & Due Diligence Studies
- Total Site Design & Engineering
- Urban & Greenspace Planning
- Rezoning and Special Use Permits
- Greenways & Bikeways
- Streetscapes & Hardscapes
- Parks & Recreation
- Grading and Erosion Control Plans
- Regulatory Agency Coordination and Permitting
- Cost Estimating and Budgeting
- Sustainable Design Solutions
- Low Impact Development