Helping communities create aesthetically-pleasing, safe and environmentally-friendly places with lasting value is a primary focus of our land development group. Our civil engineers work daily to plan and create sustainable human environments by offering comprehensive land planning services ranging from due diligence and master planning all the way through design and construction. Whether it’s a residential community, commercial complex, or institutional facility, our team of planning and engineering professionals have the project experience background and technical expertise to bring your project to fruition.
Our approach is direct – focused on implementation
Additionally, WK Dickson also has on staff a group of specialized engineers who work closely with utility providers to deliver a wide variety of services needed to expand and maintain natural gas pipelines to their customers including erosion control plans, alignment and route sheets, railroad permits, DOT permits, and city and zoning permits.
Areas of expertise include:
- Master Planning and Due Diligence Studies
- Total Site Design and Engineering
- Rezoning and Special Use Permits
- Grading and Erosion Control Plans
- Stormwater Management
- Regulatory Agency Coordination and Permitting
- Construction Administration and Observation
- Cost Estimating and Budgeting
- Sustainable Design Solutions
- Low Impact Development