WK Dickson has quickly become a regional leader in the energy engineering markets. Renewable sources of energy like solar, and non-renewable sources such as natural gas, have seen incredible growth in recent years. With ever-changing state and federal regulations and permitting requirements, our firm's energy specialists help clients navigate the processes that can significantly impact our client's project deadlines and budgets.
Most people do not think about where their energy comes from until it fails in some way. Our designs help energy providers keep their sites safe and resilient.
Our civil and environmental engineering staff develop design plans that meet tight schedules with minimal impact on communities during construction. Each project takes into account any future energy demands on the utility provider's systems and operations, as well as requirements for continued maintenance of gas lines, overhead transmission lines, distribution facilities, and solar sites.
Number of natural gas projects
the last five years
Acres of solar farm sites and overhead power transmission corridor rebuilds planned and designed
Growth of our Energy Services staff
in the last five years
Energy Expertise Include:
• Pipeline Transmission & Distribution
• Railroad Permitting & Encroachment Assistance
• Corridor Studies & Site Selection
• HDD Design
• Route Alignment Drawings
• Regulatory Agency Coordination & Approvals
• Solar Site Selection & Due Diligence Studies
• Grading, Drainage, & Erosion Control Plans
• Regulatory Agency Coordination & Permitting
• Overhead Transmission Routing
• Sediment & Erosion Control Design & Permitting