In good financial times, and especially in financially challenging times, as we've seen with the COVID-19 pandemic, funding for infrastructure projects is a critical factor in project success and in whether a project will even move forward. WK Dickson realizes this and understands our client's needs when projects are being developed. For this reason, we have focused on identifying and becoming familiar with various available funding opportunities and how to successfully leverage local resources to secure grants and low-interest loans.
At WK Dickson, we pride ourselves on being experts in the "art of funding." This expertise in obtaining funding for a wide variety of infrastructure projects, from water, wastewater, and stormwater systems, to parks, streetscapes, and airports, is a part of what has made WK Dickson so successful for nearly a century.
When we begin to develop a project with a client, we first identify the sources and timing of available funding to plan the project in a manner that not only meets the client's needs but also allows us to maximize the amount of funds that can be secured.
The amount of secured funding
we've helped our clients receive
over the past decade
The number of state and federal funding programs our team is familiar with.
Total combined years of experience
of our three dedicated funding and regulatory specialists.
Funding Expertise Include:
• Community Development Block Grants
• Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds (SRF)
• USDA-Rural Development Loans and Grants
• USDA-Community Facility Grants
• USEDA-Public Works & Economic Development Assistance Grants
• Rural Advancement Foundation International Grants
• FEMA Disaster Recovery and Hazard Mitigation Grants
• FEMA BRIC Grants
• Golden LEAF Open Grants
• Golden LEAF Economic Catalyst Grants
• Golden LEAF Disaster Recovery Grants
• Golden LEAF Flood Mitigation Grants
• SC Rural Infrastructure Authority Grants
• Multiple State Water and Drinking Water Grants
• Multiple State Economic Development Grants
• Multiple State Stormwater Grants
• 319 Water Quality Grants
• Environmental Enhancement Grants
• National Fish & Wildlife Foundation Grants
• Airport Improvement Program Grants
• Land & Water Trust Fund Grants
• Parks and Recreation Trust Fund Grants
• Transportation Enhancement Grants