WK Dickson has quickly become a regional leader in the energy engineering markets. Renewable sources of energy like solar, and non-renewable sources such as natural gas, have seen incredible growth in recent years. With ever-changing state and federal regulations and permitting requirements, our firm's energy experts help clients navigate the processes that can have a significant impact on project deadlines and budgets.
In the last five years alone, our projects have served the sustainable energy needs of more than 2 million consumers.
Our civil and environmental engineering staff work seamlessly with our GIS and surveying teams to develop design plans that meet tight schedules with minimal impact on communities during construction. Each project takes into account any future energy demands on the utility provider's systems and operations, as well as requirements for continued maintenance of gas lines and solar sites.
Areas of Expertise Include:
NATURAL GAS PIPELINES
- Pipeline Transmission and Distribution
- Railroad Permitting & Encroachment Assistance
- Corridor Studies and Site Selection
- HDD Design
- Route Alignment Drawings
- Regulatory Agency Coordination and Approvals
- Sediment and Erosion Control Design and Permitting
SOLAR ENERGY SITES
- Site Selection and Due Diligence Studies
- Grading, Drainage and Erosion Control Plans
- Regulatory Agency Coordination and Permitting