Senior Project Manager – Watershed Services
Location : Charleston SC, Columbia SC, Greenville SC
Organizational Unit: Watershed Services Practice
Location: Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC, or Greenville, SC
Category: Project Manager
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
In this role, the senior project manager will lead engineers, scientists, planners and GIS specialists in project delivery for stormwater and watershed master planning, NPDES MS4 programmatic support, and capital improvement projects that range from small drainage improvements to large conveyance to natural systems restoration and creation. The candidate will coordinate with our Watershed Practice Leader and office managers (Business Unit Leaders) in Charleston, Columbia and Greenville, SC offices to lead and develop the practice throughout the state. Individuals must be able to lead project teams to deliver excellent customer service, market services to potential and current clients, and develop proposals including scope or services, schedule, and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program in Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 10 years of engineering design experience in Watershed /Stormwater
- PE required (reciprocity in 3 months acceptable)
- Analytical skills with the ability to prepare reports
- Ability to communicate ideas and technical information to staff, supervisors, and clients in a professional manner
- Must have strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor younger staff
- Demonstrated client management experience, including writing proposals, scopes of work, scheduling, and budgets for projected work.
- Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays) including telecommuting options
- Matching 401K program
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Performance-based incentives/bonuses
Ready to advance your career with WK Dickson?
This position is not currently available. Visit our Careers page to see available positions.
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, energy support services, and geospatial technology. Our goal is to help communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles. The firm has been headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina since its founding in 1929 and has steadily grown to operate eleven regional offices strategically located throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.