WK Dickson seeks a team-oriented Sr. Project Engineer with the municipal water/wastewater design and project delivery experience to be a part of our Greenville team.
In this vital role, the successful candidate will lead the project delivery team for planning and design projects, serving as task lead in support of larger projects, and as project manager on smaller projects, working collaboratively with other project engineers and designers to deliver creative engineering solutions for our clients. In addition to being a key figure in the production of project design and deliverables, the position will also involve the potential for a variety of activities which may include marketing services to potential, current and former clients, developing scope, schedule and project budgets, and other duties needed to effectively develop and deliver projects.
- Must possess a BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience and PE required (reciprocity in 3 months acceptable).
- Strong communication, interpersonal, coaching, mentoring and supervisory skills required.
- Proficient use of Civil 3D required.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the project team, supervisors, and clients, and lead junior staff in project delivery.
- Experience with the design of Municipal Water and Wastewater systems preferred.
- Experience in the SC Upstate market a plus.
- Experience in Construction Administration or Construction Observation a plus.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet the needs of the position.
- Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
- Matching 401K program
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Performance-based incentives/bonuses
- Relocation assistance
Ready to advance your career with WK Dickson?
This position is not currently available. Visit our Careers page to see available positions.
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, and energy support services. Our team is committed to helping communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles and funding support. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, since its founding in 1929, WK Dickson has steadily grown to operate twelve regional offices throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.