WK Dickson seeks an experienced Project Manager for our Watershed Services Group. Individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, direct, and grow the practice. Market services to potential, current, and former clients in the market consistent with company goals and objectives. Develop scope, schedule, budget, and coordinate with internal and external sub-consultants. Conduct periodic design team meetings to inform and resolve issues. Ensure accurate and timely billings to clients and make accounts receivable a priority. Perform QC reviews and coordinate the QA process in accordance with company policy. Assist in formulating plans, cost estimates, timeframes, and specifications of projects. WK Dickson has been named a ‘Top Firm to Work For’ for the seventh year in a row!
- Must possess a BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Civil 3D experience is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience and PE required (reciprocity in 3 months acceptable)
- Demonstrated business development and marketing experience including writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet the needs of the position. Valid Driver’s License Required.
- Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
- Matching 401K program
- Remote work flexibility
- Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Performance-based incentives/bonuses
- Relocation assistance
Ready to advance your career with WK Dickson?
This position is not currently available. Visit our Careers page to see available positions.
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, and energy support services. Our team is committed to helping communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles and funding support. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, since its founding in 1929, WK Dickson has steadily grown to operate twelve regional offices throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.