Location: Raleigh, NC; Wilmington, NC; Greenville, SC; or Columbia, SC
Project Managers are responsible for a variety of activities which may include market services to potential, current and former clients, provide the Business Unit Leader with essential project information, develop scope, schedule, budget and coordinate with subcontractors, conduct team design team meetings to inform and resolve issues, ensure accurate and timely billings, assist in formulating plans, cost estimates, timeframes and specs of projects and perform QC reviews and coordinate QA process in accordance with company policy. WK Dickson has been named a ‘Top Firm to Work For’ for the seventh year in a row!
- Bachelor’s Degree in practice area from accredited university.
- Professional license – EI required, PE preferred
- Minimum four (4) to eight (8) years of civil engineering experience
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D.
- Experience with the design of Municipal Water and Wastewater pipelines and pump stations preferred.
- Experience in Construction Administration or Construction Observation a plus.
- Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
- Matching 401K program
- Remote work flexibility
- Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Performance-based incentives/bonuses
- Relocation assistance
Advance your career with
Apply to become a Project Manager – Water/Wastewater
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, and energy support services. Our team is committed to helping communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles and funding support. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, since its founding in 1929, WK Dickson has steadily grown to operate twelve regional offices throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.