WK Dickson seeks a team-oriented Project Engineer with municipal water/wastewater design experience to be a part of our team. Project Engineers play a vital role in project delivery, in support of our project managers, performing standard, complex, and non-routine design tasks that require extensive skill and knowledge of CAD applications. This position will also support project managers in mathematical analysis /calculations, preparation and production of project plans, studies and reports, and general project organization.
- Must possess a BS Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience and PE is required (reciprocity in 3 months acceptable).
- Proficient use of Civil 3D required.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the project team, supervisors, and clients.
- Experience with the design of Municipal Water and Wastewater pipelines and pump stations preferred.
- Experience in Construction Administration or Construction Observation is a plus.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet the needs of the position.
- Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays) and remote work options available
- Matching 401K program
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Performance-based incentives/bonuses
- Relocation assistance
Ready to advance your career with WK Dickson?
This position is not currently available. Visit our Careers page to see available positions.
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, and energy support services. Our team is committed to helping communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles and funding support. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, since its founding in 1929, WK Dickson has steadily grown to operate twelve regional offices throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.