Project Engineer – Land Development
Location : Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Columbia SC, Greenville SC, Knoxville TN, Raleigh NC, Wilmington NC
Location: Charlotte, NC, Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, Knoxville, TN, or Raleigh, NC
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
WK Dickson seeks a team-oriented, experienced Project Engineer to join our Land Development practice, where you will support local and regional projects in the areas of industrial and economic development, data centers, residential, commercial, and educational and municipal site development projects.
Project Engineers play a vital role in our project delivery, leading our junior designers, and supporting our project managers. In this position, you will perform standard, complex, and non-routine design tasks that require extensive skill and knowledge of CAD applications. In this role, you will also support project managers in mathematical analysis /calculations and general project organization and coordination.
- Must possess a BS Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- A minimum of 6 years experience.
- PE required (state reciprocity in 3 months acceptable).
- Candidates must possess strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate project ideas and technical information with the project team, supervisors, and clients.
- Interest to perform design activities across all Land Development categories is desired.
- Industrial/data center site development experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet the needs of the position.
- Free medical and dental with our Wellness Premium Credit
- Exclusive ‘Talent Development Program’
- Project Management Curriculum
- Coaching/Mentoring Program
In addition, WK Dickson offers its employees a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision care plans
- Matching 401K program
- Life insurance
- Flexible remote work policy
- Supplemental insurance option
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing education / tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Performance-based incentives
- Spot bonuses
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
- Moving and relocation assistance
- Business casual work environment
- Company-sponsored social events
- Community giving and charitable programs
Advance your career with
Apply to become a Project Engineer – Land Development
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, energy support services, and geospatial technology. Our goal is to help communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles. The firm has been headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina since its founding in 1929 and has steadily grown to operate eleven regional offices strategically located throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.