Project Engineer – Aviation/Land Development
Location : Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Columbia SC, Greenville SC, Knoxville TN, Raleigh NC, Wilmington NC
Location: Charlotte, NC, Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, Raleigh, NC, Knoxville, TN, or Wilmington, NC
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
WK Dickson seeks a team-oriented Project Engineer in our Land Development group. WK Dickson has been named a ‘Top Firm to Work For’ for the seventh year in a row! Project Engineers are responsible for a variety of activities including performing standard and complex design tasks that require the application of computer-aided design equipment. Will perform standard, complex, and non-routine design tasks that require extensive skill and knowledge of CAD applications. This position will also support project managers in mathematical analysis /calculations and general project organization. This position can be located in Charlotte, NC, Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, Raleigh, NC, Knoxville, TN, or Wilmington, NC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in practice area from an accredited university.
- Professional PE license required.
- Minimum eight (8) years of civil engineering experience.
- Candidates must possess proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Analytical skills with the ability to prepare statistical reports.
- Experience with residential and commercial land development projects required.
- Experience with municipal and/or industrial land development projects a plus.
- Must have strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to mentor younger staff.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with project team and client.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet the needs of the position
- Free medical and dental with our Wellness Premium Credit
- Exclusive ‘Talent Development Program’
- Project Management Curriculum
- Coaching/Mentoring Program
In addition WK Dickson offers its employees a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision care plans
- Matching 401K program
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disabilities benefits
- Supplemental insurance option
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing education / tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Performance-based incentives
- Spot bonuses
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
- Flexible remote work policy
- Moving and relocation assistance
- Business casual work environment
- Company-sponsored social events
- Community giving and charitable programs
Advance your career with
Apply to become a Project Engineer – Aviation/Land Development
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, energy support services, and geospatial technology. Our goal is to help communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles. The firm has been headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina since its founding in 1929 and has steadily grown to operate eleven regional offices strategically located throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.