Location : Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Columbia SC, Greenville SC, Knoxville TN, Raleigh NC, Wilmington NC
Location: Charlotte, Columbia, Knoxville, Greenville, Raleigh, or Wilmington
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Here we grow again! Unprecedented success means rapid growth, and WK Dickson is eager to expand our marketing team. Are you ready to join the company everyone is talking about?
We have an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to join one of the most supportive teams in the business. Specifically focused on one of our core practice areas, the Practice Area Marketing Coordinator (PMC) will play an integral role in crafting compelling proposals and coordinating a wide variety of marketing activities supporting the practice’s marketing program. Working in conjunction with WK Dickson’s fabulous team of marketing personnel, this position presents a unique opportunity for a strategic-minded professional to contribute to the growth and success of the entire company. This can be located at any one of our offices, including a remote option.
- Provide proposal strategy and support by producing high-quality content and layout design
- Create and utilize business development activity information to drive relationship marketing and client data management
- Assist in the development of presentations and other marketing materials
- Update and maintain opportunity forecasting information
- Assist with marketing plan updates
- Provide marketing research assistance
- Assist corporate marketing with social media strategies and photography
- Help identify opportunities for public relations, branding, and other mass media coverage
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of experience developing proposals and marketing materials, preferably in the AEC industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent page layout and graphic design skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple proposal efforts and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Proficient in a variety of software including, but not limited to, InDesign and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Deltek Vision or Vantagepoint a plus.
- Limited travel as necessary.
- Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays) including telecommuting options
- Matching 401K program
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Performance-based incentives/bonuses
- Relocation assistance
Ready to advance your career with WK Dickson?
This position is not currently available. Visit our Careers page to see available positions.
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, and energy support services. Our team is committed to helping communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles and funding support. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, since its founding in 1929, WK Dickson has steadily grown to operate twelve regional offices throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.