Reporting to the Business Unit Leader, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of duties including, and not limited to, the general day-to-day office administrative functions.
- Responsible for answering and routing incoming calls.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests as needed.
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Prepare a variety of reports and correspondence.
- Responsible for the accurate input of project, financial, and marketing data.
- Maintain contact with clients and outside vendors.
- Exercise considerable judgment on confidential or technical information.
- Responsible for maintaining supply inventory and pool vehicle coordination.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
- Make occasional trips to deliver or obtain items.
- Accurately scan and file all material.
- Coordinate various business meetings.
- Help with travel arrangements as needed.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Four years of experience in an administrative capacity.
- Proficient in a variety of software including, but not limited to Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Word and Excel. Experience with Deltek Vision is a plus.
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills, with attention to detail a must.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work well independently and on a team, demonstrating initiative where appropriate.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information to staff and clients in a professional manner.
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Performance-based incentives/bonuses
Ready to advance your career with WK Dickson?
This position is not currently available. Visit our Careers page to see available positions.
About WK Dickson
WK Dickson is a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, and energy support services. Our team is committed to helping communities improve the lives of their citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principles and funding support. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, since its founding in 1929, WK Dickson has steadily grown to operate twelve regional offices throughout the Southeastern United States.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact us at 704-334-5348.
WK Dickson is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. WK Dickson also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Our E-Verify number is 110665 and was issued on April 1, 2008.