The ability to reference a geographic location is an important initial component of most engineering projects. From retail, transportation logistics, real estate, finance, and environmental agencies to all aspects of municipal government, geospatial technology can integrate different systems to save valuable resources, visualize an organization’s assets, and streamline work flow processes.
Our Geomatics group uses the latest industry technology
WK Dickson possesses various geospatial tools including Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Global Positioning Systems (GPS), mobile applications, and the latest land-based surveying technology needed to provide you with accurate and up-to-date location information. From the acquisition and analysis of site-specific spatial data in engineering and development surveys to the application of GIS and remote sensing technologies in asset management - what we do plays an important role in infrastructure project.
Areas of expertise include:
- Geographic Information Services
- Critical Infrastructure Mapping
- Mobile GIS Systems
- Custom Application Development
- Land Surveying
- Boundary Surveys for Acquisition, Disputes and Easements
- Topographic and Hydrographic Surveys
- Route and Design Surveys
- Quantity and Inventory Surveys
- ALTA / ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Construction Stake-Out for Residential and Commercial Development